You know it's pretty funny...

SireFuchs

The Fox in the Box
Jul 3, 2015
Camelot
www.google.com
Honestly, it's pretty funny, how I've gone through transitioning within the years that I've been a part of this community.

I still remember the first day I joined, I had tried a different cheat beforehand, and then once I got Clockwork's, it just became a custom for me to use, and eventually I worked my way up the ranks into moderator, and here I am years later, no longer a male, but a female, senior member of the group, and everyone still treats me the same. Cheating communities are pretty toxic, but the same cannot be said with Clockwork's Tiny cheat / Bithax.

Honestly, this is one of the best communities that I have been a part of, and that I've had to opportunity to share my life changes with.

Thank you all for always caring, and being a proud community, and helping others, and being non-toxic. ♥

I can't wait to remain part of this community for years to come, and I might be making a return to CSGO gaming and stuff. I definitely eventually want to work up towards staff again.

My life has been constantly changing for worse and for better honestly..

I've got two partners now, Emily and Jami, both have kids, so all-in-all I have a daughter and 2 sons now. Hahahah.

Thanks for always letting me share my experiences with you all.