[Trust Factor]

shy

Sep 24, 2018
Ocean Of Sound
So I fixed my trust factor somehow, I played one match, everyone was obvious, heads are rolling and this is in PRIME. So I deleted my userdata, and deleted all my friends that had a VAC or gameban, being 4 people of my 30 something friends, now every game has people with 500+ $ knifes, and everyone is legit, with big steam accounts like mine, around 200 sometimes 50's, and many other games.

I'm not saying this is how it works, but this worked for me for some reason, and I wanted to let you all know here. incase it happens to work for you. ^.^

tweetr

Mar 22, 2020
Yes, don't login to any vac banned alts and remove banned friends from your friendlist.
Also having a decent (~$100) inventory and a nice profile helps a lot.

shy

Sep 24, 2018
Ocean Of Sound
Yes, don't login to any vac banned alts and remove banned friends from your friendlist.
Also having a decent (~$100) inventory and a nice profile helps a lot.
Yeah, I went from spin prime games, to everyone having expensive knifes the next after removing userdata and a ton of friends on my list with bans. Crazy how it just instantly changes it. Does valve not use a server to keep score?

dyzzd

May 19, 2020
I think 3 things are essential to go back from red to green trust factor. I been coming back 3 times already and these are what I did:
1. Purchase stuff through steam, time to get some nice skins
2. Play 1-2 hrs of casual for 3-4 days. Don’t shit talk, report hackers and just play normal and don’t even get sus. Yes casual not deathmatch
3. Send an email stating that you are getting mass reported. I usually say the enemy team is racist and salty, which is true in lots of the games