Some Questions

Iphonedog

Oct 1, 2021
I have some questions;
  1. Any review video, showcase of AimAssist, or any video?
  2. StreamProof ESP? Cuz it’s external, right? It should be…
  3. Is it safe to use FullScreen Mode?
  4. Any difference between raw input 1 or 0 using this cheat?

Reactions: Imperious

Desnutes

Private Member
Jun 29, 2018
1. You won't be able to tell the Aim Assist is on. It's meant to look as legit as possible. I use around .35 - .55, and I haven't been called out ever.
2. Not sure. I'm just here for the aim.
3. Don't see why it would have any issues, lol. Fullscreen/Borderless, no issues.
4. I use raw input 1 without issue.

This is more of a legit cheat. The aim, it's more of a correction assist than an aimbot. Helps you improve your own aim over time.

Would def recommend, as would everyone else.

DRiZZ

oh i can change this
Staff member
Private Member
Jul 7, 2015
fsoc.space
As was already mentioned, showing the aim assist on video would be somewhat pointless because it's designed to be invisible on reasonable settings.

Regarding your other points: This cheat is neither external nor stream-proof, but there is a feature to disable all visuals. There are no limitations regarding windowed/fullscreen or raw mouse input that I'm aware of.

yeahbruv

Apr 19, 2020
As was already mentioned, showing the aim assist on video would be somewhat pointless because it's designed to be invisible on reasonable settings.

Regarding your other points: This cheat is neither external nor stream-proof, but there is a feature to disable all visuals. There are no limitations regarding windowed/fullscreen or raw mouse input that I'm aware of.
The cheat isn't external? :eek: