Ranking Up System

sensendk

Jun 28, 2015
Hey guys,
does anybody understand the system when u get a rank up? On my main i'm LE and i had bout 2-3 loses after the rank up from DMG to LE, then i had a draw and then 4 wins, again 1 lose and after that lose i had a winstreak of 6 games and no rankup. Now i had a draw again. What do you guys think is there a set amount on how much wins u need more than loses to get the rankup? Maybe its difference on each rank?

nasdaq

Administrator
Private Member
Jun 27, 2015
It counts in wins and score in game I believe. Meaning you can rank up even if you lost the game. You just need enough kills. Other than that I think it's like ELO in LoL.
This and getting alot of MVP stars. Who knows for sure though. :whisper:

sensendk

Jun 28, 2015
In the most matches im one of the topfraggers.. So I dont understand why i dont get that rankup after 6 games of wins.

SireFuchs

The Fox in the Box
Jul 3, 2015
Camelot
www.google.com
Round win to loss ratio.
MVP stars.

That's all that matters.

The higher the rank you are, the less 'ELO' / points you get towards ranking up per the factors above.

HOWEVER, when you are high rank, you will lose MORE 'ELO'/ points Per factor loss/ negative ratio.

.0000001% chance to rank up during a loss, unless you rage hack when other team is 15, and you lose at round 14 with 90 + kills.../ over 10MVPs.