Expansion to Valorant?

/root

Private Member
Jul 12, 2015
United States
I haven't tried it yet but I will closer to release. Let me ask you what's scarier though: a bootkit backed by a superstar anticheat team, or a legal team backed by Riot's deep pockets? So keep expectations low :p
Hahaha, very eloquently put. Definitely isn't the kind of heat anyone would want to take on for developing a cheat.

Reactions: clockwork

Snowl

Private Member
Jul 13, 2015
I haven't tried it yet but I will closer to release. Let me ask you what's scarier though: a bootkit backed by a superstar anticheat team, or a legal team backed by Riot's deep pockets? So keep expectations low :p
but i feel like it should be fine if it's a small group like this forum.

Andriy

Private Member
Jan 20, 2020
but i feel like it should be fine if it's a small group like this forum.
Then the issue becomes that the risk isn't worth the tiny money.

That's really the actual goal of Riot, is to take advantage of economies of scale. Make it so big cheats are shut down quickly, and small cheats aren't financially sustainable. Why do you think the average ESEA/FaceIT cheat is $500+/mo.

joaspt

Jul 12, 2015
Hi Everyone! i have to agree with all of this.

I came back to the forum to see if you were working on a Valorant hack (as @xxgowxx said, the only one i trust to do this).
For me and many cs go is a bit "dead" and would make sense to move to valorant or try to do both.
I dont know if easy or very hard to hack in riot games but i would give a try.

Thxs for everything!

yodag566

Private Member
Oct 7, 2017
A valorant cheat would be insane, but their AC is a lot more intrusive than VAC, so will prob be dificult

Reactions: joaspt

KoopZ

May 13, 2016
Hope we get a valorant cheat soon. Actually willing to pay a lot for this if clockwork makes one. He's the omly dev i trust for fps hacks lol.
Same here, but I think its harder to make a cheat for Valorant as undetected as the CS:GO cheat here. Valorant AC starts at startup and runs in kernel whereas VAC to my knowledge runs in userspace.
But it would be awesome for sure to have a Valorant cheat from here!

ultracheat45

Jul 2, 2015
Any updates regarding this topic? I'm so tired of valorant rank queues being broken also guns not feeling like guns.

xxgowxx

Private Member
Oct 13, 2015
Help us clockwork, you’re our only hope!

All jokes aside, is this a pipe dream or is there a chance?