Does deleting digital entitlements ruin your trust factor?

scambiz

Apr 13, 2020
So I've recently deleted my Digital Entitlements folder to get unbanned from a FiveM server and once I started playing on my main my friends told me that I had the Red Trust factor when a couple of days ago I had a good trust, no in-game lobby messages saying I have bad trust and wasn't getting queued against cheaters.
Idk if this was caused because I was legit cheating on a lower-ranked acc and I might've gotten reported but that Alt acc that still isn't banned (Wasnt going hard or doing anything sketchy) so trust should've stayed the same. The alt account had good trust also.
I also have logged into my old Vac banned steam accounts but i never ran CSGO on those accounts.
I'm thinking that because I deleted the folder my trust factor ID was in my Digital Entitlements folder???
Looking back to feedback and if anyone has done this in the past.
For anyone thats wondering here is how you find the files
User>AppData>Local>DigitalEntitlements
1588834416919.png

Bsav

Jun 30, 2018
Cave
I think it is because you logged on to your VAC account. But then again, there's no way to be sure of what the reason is as Valve have been vague on this

Reactions: SwaY

Angry_Potato

(Potato)
Jul 4, 2015
I think it is because you logged on to your VAC account. But then again, there's no way to be sure of what the reason is as Valve have been vague on this
I'm not sure that would effect trust too much, I have 3 accounts, 2 of which are banned, that I login to every other day, one almost every day.

SwaY

The timing god
Private Member
Aug 2, 2017
About 80/20 on this, but there definitely is some correlation between having vac / low red trust accounts on the same PC as your main account. If you remove all your user cache config, it should remove all the association your main has with the red trust / vac'd account unless it's tied to the same mobile. I've attached a script in a zip file (which is a bat script) which clears all user configs and related folders from steam.
If you don't trust it, you can right click on the file click edit (open with notepad or the likes) to verify the registry files it goes through.

I got this originally from a reddit thread and have used it myself (where my acc went from yellow back to green).

Here's the thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Csgohacks/comments/g3sjui/_/fnt7kod

Attachments

Last edited:

SwaY

The timing god
Private Member
Aug 2, 2017
I mean I had an issue and got green trust back. If you dont wanna use the script just delete steam and all its registry keys and fresh install csgo again

SwaY

The timing god
Private Member
Aug 2, 2017
Had one very low red trust and one green other than main. Cleared everything and logged into main and it was back to green from yellow.
It was just a once off and I havent had issues since