Do you guys cheat in real life games?

Do you cheat at games in real life?

• Total voters

doomergamer

Jun 6, 2019
Just a curiosity I have. I never, ever, ever cheated in real life games, not even in grade school. If I got hit during dodgeball, I'd call myself out. Or if I get hit during airsoft games, I will go out. I never cheated at battleship or any board games in my entire life.

But with CS:GO specifically, I cheat. Anyone else the same?

0x1GD

Private Member
May 17, 2021
kernel_task
I cheat in csgo because everyone does it. Now, Lets say we're playing soccer and everyone is cheating, Then i will too. But i will try my best first not to cheat. If i fail, I will start to cheat.

Ketamine

Drugs are bad
Jan 4, 2018
I cheat on card games a lot, but never when there is money on the line, not gonna risk getting in real trouble

Desnutes

Private Member
Jun 29, 2018
Cheating just taught me how to find the shortcuts in life. If you consider shortcuts cheating, then sure. Example: There is nothing more "shortcut" than hiring an employee to make you money. Start a business, make it profitable, hire people to do your job, and get rich off of them. ~10 years of hard work, vs 50 years of hard work. Cheat the system, or someone will use you to cheat it for them.

P.S. Never cheat on your taxes. Al Capone got away with murder and so much more. The reason he was caught is because the IRS went after him for not paying his taxes. đŸ˜‚ They don't fuck around.

Reactions: Toma92

DRiZZ

oh i can change this
Staff member
Private Member
Jul 7, 2015
fsoc.space
Cheating just taught me how to find the shortcuts in life. If you consider shortcuts cheating, then sure. Example: There is nothing more "shortcut" than hiring an employee to make you money. Start a business, make it profitable, hire people to do your job, and get rich off of them. ~10 years of hard work, vs 50 years of hard work. Cheat the system, or someone will use you to cheat it for them.

P.S. Never cheat on your taxes. Al Capone got away with murder and so much more. The reason he was caught is because the IRS went after him for not paying his taxes. đŸ˜‚ They don't fuck around.
I'm not sure I'd consider having employees cheating.

SwaY

The timing god
Private Member
Aug 2, 2017
nah never cheated irl for sports or exams. was LEM / faceit 10 without cheats so i started using bithax to just get global.