Curious

reallybetah

Dec 20, 2020
if I cheat on a alt, then exit out game and steam to go on my main and launch csgo, and this gets detected at anytime will I get a vac on my main?

DRiZZ

oh i can change this
Staff member
Private Member
Jul 7, 2015
fsoc.space
The cheat unloads completely as soon as you close CS. VAC won't be able to detect anything. But it's not unheard of for multiple accounts to get banned if all of them have the same phone number (never had this happen to me, but I read about it a lot). In any case, if you watch out in regard to not having the same phone/email/whatever on the accounts that shouldn't be a problem either.

Reactions: reallybetah

reallybetah

Dec 20, 2020
The cheat unloads completely as soon as you close CS. VAC won't be able to detect anything. But it's not unheard of for multiple accounts to get banned if all of them have the same phone number (never had this happen to me, but I read about it a lot). In any case, if you watch out in regard to not having the same phone/email/whatever on the accounts that shouldn't be a problem either.
Tysm! That’s what I figured and yea same phone number happened to me, same email and Library I believe just messes with the other non cheated accounts trust factor. It is very weird how valve does it cause sometimes I’ve heard of people getting banned from library sharing and some just get their trust factor demolished. Thank you for your reply, I very appreciate it! 😄