Broken Fang pass

jimyall

Jun 9, 2017
Hello everyone,

As you know MM is full of rage hackers and spinbotters. Is Broken Fang MM better and has fewer cheaters? I'm thinking of buying it but it's not cheap...Does this hack work with Broken Fang?

Thanks!

DahDude54

DudeLike
May 10, 2016
I feel it is a lot better. I have yet to come across a blatant hacker. A handful of closet cheaters though!

Reactions: jimyall

DRiZZ

oh i can change this
Staff member
Private Member
Jul 7, 2015
fsoc.space
Just as there were more hackers in mm after csgo went f2p, there will be less hackers in broken fang mm.

But as a side note, I've played a couple mms in recent times (regular ones), and I didn't meet a single hacker. So you probably have a low trust factor, which would probably also worsen your experience in broken fang.

Reactions: SwaY

jimyall

Jun 9, 2017
Well, I don't know if I have a low trust factor or not. I asked my lobby friend who plays legit and he said he doesn't see any warning message about my trust factor.

reallybetah

Dec 20, 2020
Well, I don't know if I have a low trust factor or not. I asked my lobby friend who plays legit and he said he doesn't see any warning message about my trust factor.
Probably cause he has the same low trust factor. Just cause he plays legit there's a lot of people who report just cause it's csgo, you're bound to get atleast 1 report a game from the other team and around 2 from your own teammates. Especially if you use your mic, they see it as a way just to talk about anything but the game which often leads to opinion based arguments. I highly suggest only calling out positions and only when you're alive.