Unable to Find CS:GO MM Games After 1+ Hour in Que. Why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Assistive, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Assistive

Assistive Somebody Private Member

Global Elite
    I have been having this issue when I cannot find any NA game (I'm from Florida) and my ques take forever. If I do end up finding a game before I just quit, its ALWAYS a server from Brazil and I'm the only English speaking person on my team.

It wasn't always like this, only recently this past week, but I have no idea why or how I should go about fixing it.

2. DRiZZ

DRiZZ High Quality Shitposter Private Member

This is a problem with Valves servers, there is no fixing it from your side.

3. Assistive

Assistive Somebody Private Member

Global Elite
    Figured that was the case after I had just restarted my router and tried port-forwarding but just ended up waiting another hour with no luck. I looked through other forum site post and the only thing I saw that people said worked is when they replaced their router completely but I'm not doing that because my router works fine. Should I even bother making a ticket to valve or do I just wait and hope they eventually fix it?

4. FriendlyMelon

FriendlyMelon Dead inside Staff Member Moderator Donator Private Member

Unranked
    tickets can take up to weeks to be replied. Just hope they actually fix it soon

5. DRiZZ

DRiZZ High Quality Shitposter Private Member

I'm not having problems on the EU servers. We did have this issue last week though, got fixed rather quickly.

6. Angry_Potato

Angry_Potato Lurker

Usually when the server you usually use is down they put you with an other (obviously), but what I don't understand is why they don't put you with the next nearest server. In my first experience with this, the AU Sydney server was down, and there are multiple in AU, but instead of putting me in one of those they put with a chinese server. A few months later the same thing happened except I was playing with NA, NA was a decent experience to be honest, OCE is salty af.

7. anabolism

anabolism Lurker Private Member

Check your mm_dedicated_search_maxping. You might have it too low.