January 3rd, Vac-Day

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive' started by KoopZ, Jan 4, 2017.

1. alec1000000

alec1000000 Somebody Private Member

Global Elite
    So what is Clockworks' protocol? What is the percentage/possibility of detection at this point

2. MoonDoggie

MoonDoggie Basically NOP Staff Member Administrator Private Member

Gold Nova 2
    The protocol is how we've kept everyone safe from VAC already, all of the security measures we have in place that are far and above other providers is what has kept everyone's account safe. You all pay a bit more for the amount of security we provide. We think that cost is worth it and hope you continue to agree :).

This VAC ban wave isn't new, we've been through these plenty of times and never had a detection. This isn't a special case or anything. There are no increased possibilities of detection and no decreases because it's impossible to say.

This new wave should instead reassure you that we're doing a thorough job, instead of scare you we might get detected sometime.

LeeParker007, KoopZ and DRiZZ like this.
  3. No one knows

4. KoopZ

KoopZ Somebody

The Global Elite
    If less people had access to Bithax, would it be more secure and less possibility for VAC to strike? Limited slots? Any 'solution' to a future problem/strike?

I don't know much about in depth on how Valve works at detecting software such as cheats. Increasing the price to make less people have the chance to lay their hands on this masterpiece? I'd pay up to 45€/month honestly if it were any more secure if less people were able to have it.

5. DRiZZ

DRiZZ High Quality Shitposter Donator Private Member

Honestly, as long as we don't reach Vacware tier popularity I don't think it makes too much of a difference.

KoopZ likes this.
  6. Sven

Sven Dream Destroyer Staff Member Moderator Private Member

What up if vac is watching. We out here using the best of the best by the best @clockwork and @MoonDoggie. They got us as long as it can be done.

7. Kript

Kript Lurker

Yeah a lot of the cheats on that hf thread are getting targeted now, and we're at the top, and for a good reason. So it probably won't be long before they try and come after us(if they already haven't that is).
    I'm still confident in your abilities to maintain against VAC though :)

8. KoopZ

KoopZ Somebody

The Global Elite
    I'm with Kript but I will most likely stop injecting my main account with Bithax now that we've gotten some more attention lately.

9. darkangel1624

darkangel1624 Somebody Private Member

Global Elite
    Just for the sake of this thread convo, I don't blame other users if they feel uneasy from the recent VAC wave that hit a lot of other providers. As we all know, this is not the first VAC wave and won't be the last either. Considering the amount of people out there looking for new providers and searching for "better" products, whether you like it or not, we are already there. People KNOWS about us and I'm pretty sure so does Valve (in my opinion).

That being said, cheating is a risk. No other providers out there will guarantee you that they will stay 100% undetected, some might offer you a lifetime membership but it ain't guaranteed hence why whenever there's an update our devs here are always on look out for the security issues that may arise. I don't blame anyone for how they feel about the "security" of this hack since nothing is for sure but I can guarantee you, coming from a guy that's been through all the cheat providers out there, Clockwork's product have been the top notch when it comes to security. We survived a lot of VAC waves while others were getting booted and I hope we survive more in the near future.

Just sit back relax and enjoy the product. If you don't want to risk your main account then I guess you shouldn't be using cheats to start with since no one here will guarantee you anything. Use it at your own risk.

10. DRiZZ

This. This so much. Don't cheat if you can't handle being banned.

11. Sven

Sven Dream Destroyer Staff Member Moderator Private Member

We are all aware vac is a present risk and it always has been. We al also know that the security implemented into the cheat has been worked on with all focus on it. All we can really do is have trust in the cheat to keep us safe for as long as it is possible. Which has shown to have beat VAC for just about ever. I cheat to smfc with CWTH public. Now there has been countless revisions to the security.

12. Digitaldevil

Digitaldevil Somebody

LeeParker007, MoonDoggie and Sven like this.
  13. LordKevo

LordKevo Somebody

Another provider just got hit.
    The cheat ""Hexui"" got hit today. They went for the client, developer claims.
    Shit, everyone dropping like flies.

14. DRiZZ

Good thing that CWTH is one of the lightest hacks with the smallest footprint.

LeeParker007 and Sven like this.